• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - March VOTE HERE!

Vote for the March MV of the month!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess I was sorta hoping Proud American would win this month because she (the original) was destroyed in an ambush in March 1971 and I have two very good friends who were on board when she went down 43 years ago. It's more of history thing to me than an MV thing.
Good looks alone is not enough, and can be voted for every month. +1

wb9btz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geez... I would have thought a March Poll would close at midnight on the last day of March??! Guess I'll have to start checking these polls on the first of the month so I can vote:-D. I would have voted for the halftrack since I have many many fond memories driving one as a teenager. All of the entries were excellent and deserving, however!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congrats to Papabear!

Sorry folks, we are bringing up a brand new hospital at work Monday. So I've been extra busy. I will get the homepage updated tomorrow though.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I need more votes folks!! Just like any other politition I'll promise you the moon and deliver nothing...but at least I'm an honest liar!:naner:
Thank you...thank you very much!:doghead:

I promise to uphold all the promises I made during the competition!

Seriously though, I still have friends that will get great comfort from you folks acknowledging Proud American this month. I'll make sure the two survivors know and I'll post this on both Guntruck sites.:beer:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats!

Maybe put a link here to your posts on these two gun truck sites so we can see it? Did you ever wrote down the story on Proud American and your replica on SS? That's why we need a history thread!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks