• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steelsoldiers.com survey

kurtkds

Kurt,

Are you talking about blocking the site "ask.com" or actually removing some software. I have the same problem as the others and have scanned for software "ask*.*" and not found anything on my machine. I have also blocked "ask.com" in my browsers and "myfilestore.com" and it still does the re-direct!

I had an ASK.com tool bar installed on my computer that was attached to my browser. I had to go in and uninstall the ASK.com tool bar from the add/delete programs option in the control panel.

To follow up with other posts, I went to google and did a search for steelsoldiers and it did the redirect on me too. Normally I go to my bookmark for steelsoldiers and go directly the site.

Last edited:

littlebob

I saw something on the play computer laptop at work a while ago. I think the antivirus was AVAST. I'll try to go n tommorrrow
and see if it happens again.