• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steering gearbox oil level...

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

I've checked the TM and LO, but I cant find a good answer on which fill plug the box should be filled to. #5 or #10. #5 is the bigger of the 2 fill plugs wich is the same size as the drain plug.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

acetomatoco

I would suggest that the capacity is not there for three and a half pints... so... but you sure will know when you drain out the old and pour in the new... I be liking the old books...

SteveKuhn

After spending a half hour in the TM and LO (Emmando's right) and about as much time under the truck trying to figure this out, I finally searched SS from Google and found this old thread. Once again, the site proves valuable.

Thanks for the answers.

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks