• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Straight pipe on a NHC-250

m139h2otruck

We had a 580 Case tractor-backhoe with a straight pipe up through the hood, was so loud that you could hear it 1/2 a mile away on a calm day. And this was only on a little 188 nonturbo engine!!

beaubeau

I have been driving a 1997 Dodge 2500 W/ Cummins, 5spd. since 1997. I removed the muffler in 1998, not too loud, I gained 4MPG and it sounds great! There are Shorty mufflers or a Resonator that can be installed in an M818 instead of original muffler at a much cheaper price, like $36.00. A Cummins with a LONG strait pipe sounds great, as long as it is Behind you. I make my Stacks from used Drive shafts. Solid material, and easy to weld. Phil

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
beaubeau,
Do you have any more info or part #'s on the 'Shorty mufflers or a Resonator that can be installed in an M818 instead of original muffler at a much cheaper price, like $36.00'?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks