• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuck deuce and a couple hrs of work.

Stalwart

Looks like one of these would have helped a lot.
Ha ha ha, there is only one of those ground anchors like that and it is sitting under my wife's Ferret. Next time you're over here Scott, ask to see it, it is REALLY impressive!

Glad you didn't 'splode a chain! As mentioned above, use a BIG effing strap, MUCH safer and stronger than any chain you could ever lift. Call if you get REALLY stuck. ;)

rickf

I am not trying to put anyone down, I just want to make sure everyone knows how to safely recover a vehicle. If you put a strap on a chain that is as bad or much worse because the strap builds energy and if the chain snaps then whatever you have on the chain will not hold it.

Rick

Stalwart

Yeah, I've thought about it, but they mounted the winches on the side and I've yet to see one for sale. They are really quite BIG! With the side mount they could pull either direction but it seems like a PIA with all the cable guides required.

Amram

Straddleline ORV Park

Is this place big enough for our dueces?
I will be willing to put some type of shin dig together for us to go play there. Might even throw the grill into the back of my duece.

srodocker

its big but nto right now lol its basically a lake lol. would be fun though when it drys up a little bit. there is some mud runs this summer. mud fest down in chehalis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks