• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuck Drag Link & Pitman Arm

Hummer Guy

Ok, I know this not on the drag link/pitmen arm topic, but still just an update on this project. I now have the steering box, steering wheel, and steering box mount bracket off. It took a lot of drilling and cutting but its out. For the radiator, I'm going with a different radiator, my plan is to copy this video:
he went with a 55-60 GMC truck radiator, much cheaper than paying over 1k for a new original radiator, and its probably better than the original radiator anyways

Hummer Guy

Electrolysis is the process of bringing about a non-spontaneous chemical reaction with the help of electrical energy.
During electrolysis, an increase in voltage leads to an increase in the rate of the reaction.
Some energy is lost in the form of heat in this reaction.
Thus, the process requires more energy than the theoretically predicted value to complete the reaction.
The extra voltage that is provided is known as over voltage or over potential.
This voltage helps enhance the rate of reaction by resisting barriers like a large amount of activation energy.
The reaction becomes faster.
Hence, when voltage is increased during electrolysis, the rate of the reaction increases.
The thing though, I don't see how an aluminum radiator can increase or start electrolysis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks