• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuck in my yard....TWICE!!

BigWill1276

Hey, the videos don't work anymore. I just wish I had a yard big enough to get stuck in. If you want you can bring your trucks to Vegas. We don't get that much rain:-D

rhinob

At least your getting rain! We're dying up here in Frederick. Crops turning yellow. A regular dust-bowl.

Good job getting those freed. Nothing moves when you're dragging the bottom.

joeM62

Good to see you got everthing out of the muck. The tandum dolly is only a semi cut into and rig up a towbar peice on the end you can find them in junk yards.

Capt.Marion

does anyone make lockers you can add to that rig?
All Marine M809 series 5-tons and M43-series 2 1/2 tons were equipped with Detroit locked rear differentials. Not sure about air lockers.

NOTE TO READERS: This thread is originally from April of 2009. Not 2010.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks