• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Survival 109 build

tim292stro

Looks great!! Shake-down runs help you figure out what to improve next. Can't wait for the report :)

I'm not a stickler, but is that flag on the correct side? IIRC the flag goes on "it's own Right" (think of it like "Stage right, Audience left").

Last edited:

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great!! Shake-down runs help you figure out what to improve next. Can't wait for the report :)

I'm not a stickler, but is that flag on the correct side? IIRC the flag goes on "it's own Right" (think of it like "Stage right, Audience left").

Thanks Tim. Truck already had the flag mount on the LF bumper end. Not looking to cut it off and relocate it. If is really an issue, won't have the flag any more. But I like having it flying at events.

Another Ahab

Thanks Tim. Truck already had the flag mount on the LF bumper end. Not looking to cut it off and relocate it. If is really an issue, won't have the flag any more. But I like having it flying at events.
Tim is correct in terms of formal protocol, but if the event is anything other than an official affair of state, personally (2cents), I don't have any problem with people displaying the flag with dignity. More power to you.

tim292stro

And I led of with "I'm not a stickler" - I agree with Ahab, as long as you're not leaving it up past when it tears in the wind or bashing government policies and setting them on fire while stomping on them (yeah I know it's free speech, but it's still disrespectful, which I can't abide) I don't have any issues with the way it was displayed.

I was mostly thinking if you had two flag mounts...

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scott - Add a flag mount to the passenger side. Then you can fly the POW/MIA flag on the driver's side and the Stars and Stripes on the passenger side! :)

tim292stro

Or your state flag, branch of the military you served in (if applicable), or if you are multi-national the flag of the country of your family's heritage. Just the remember the US Flag goes on it's own right, is equal in height to other country flags when we are not at war, takes a place of prominence in parades (goes first, followed by others), should be allowed to "fly free," and should never touch the ground, or be used or embellished for the purpose of advertising. Just one more reason I felt good about dumping BofA. rofl

Simple rules: CFR title 4, Chapter 1 [thumbzup]

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Despite some health issues was able to get some work done on the truck this weekend. Saturday pulled out most all of the interior, at least what was in the way of removing the wood floor. Will be working on the steel wheel wells after the main floor is removed and repaired.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks