• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suspension Seat for 5 ton M939A2 - Low cost skidsteer seating?

Steelreaper80

Old thread-yes, I researched first before starting a new thread......

At the start of my 600 mile round trip trek, something in my stock driver's seat broke and now it is bottomed out on the frame. Real fun when you hit a bump at 58 MPH on the highway. Long story short, I need a replacement seat. I hated the stock seat anyways so not really upset that it broke. I just wish it would have broken at the END of my trip, not the beginning. Does anyone still have replacement seats that will fit the M923? How hard is it to take a standard truck air ride seat and fit it in? If anyone has a seat that is an upgrade and can send Marine proof installation instructions, I am definitely in the market. Thanks guys!

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If he doesn't I have a pair of GSS seats I'm no longer planning to use.
I have a pair of GSS seats.

Delivery may be available- I'm driving from Washington KS to Freeport IL next week.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks