• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Taking home a KraZ 214b - need some help finding front axle shafts

Another Ahab

Hey Ahab!

We are here (me and my wife) really happy with your news! You and your family deserve that!

Last weekend I took the Kraz for a little stretch!
The Kraz is back; hooray, that's terrific!!

I thought you let her go. I love that beast.

How about that pumped-up jeep you were working on, Skull Crusher; how's that coming along?

Skull Crusher

Ahab

In my Facebook page you can see the Kraz running and the Jeep engine running too. Do you think you can upload the videos here for me? I couldn't get it done by the mobile. Could you help me whith it, please?

Another Ahab

Ahab

In my Facebook page you can see the Kraz running and the Jeep engine running too. Do you think you can upload the videos here for me? I couldn't get it done by the mobile. Could you help me whith it, please?
Hey, Skull, I don't do Facebook (Momma does that here for the family). I wish I could help out but I don't know how.

Maybe there's somebody else on the thread here that could do that for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks