• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Taking home a KraZ 214b - need some help finding front axle shafts

Skull Crusher

Hi Ahab, my good friend! Me and my wife want to thank you and your wife for being at our side, even being so far away phisycaly! I hope we can meet some day! I'm working hard without losing the faith and I know things will get better as you said. About Olympics, I think that my country should care about internal problems that are unsolved like poverty, lack of education, corruption, economy first instead of spending so much money on the games.I think that I should have been born in another country cause my way of thinking is so much different from the regular Brazilian people. For me, it's a lot easier to talk and keep friendship with you and many others people who have more conscience about how a honest life must be lived and enjoyed. People here seems always to take some advantage in everything they are into and I don't like that. Lets celebrate our friendship, honest life and comrader !

Another Ahab

Hi Ahab, my good friend! Me and my wife want to thank you and your wife for being at our side, even being so far away phisycaly! I hope we can meet some day! I'm working hard without losing the faith and I know things will get better as you said. About Olympics, I think that my country should care about internal problems that are unsolved like poverty, lack of education, corruption, economy first instead of spending so much money on the games.I think that I should have been born in another country cause my way of thinking is so much different from the regular Brazilian people.
Greed, sad to say, is the readiest explanation for near everything when people are involved, and I'm with you on the Olympics (so maybe we think alike some, you and me):

- It would make sense to park the Olympics in one spot and not go reinventing the wheel every 4 years for new venues.

- Greece would make sense for that spot wouldn't it (being home to the original Olympics).

- And the Flags should all go (pull the nationalism out of it) and make it about sport and the athletes.

- And the medals could go, too (make it an olive wreath again).

But don't hold your breath, because there's WAY too much money behind it all for anybody to want to let go. Look for the Greed, and it usually explains most of everything.

You think?

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Wrench!

First of all, thank you so much for the good words! I am really luck in having people like you and Ahab that are caring about me and my family!
About selling the Kraz, let's see what will happen, may be things get better around here and I can keep the truck, only God knows.
What about you, how things are going to you? And your truck, what's made of it?

A big hug to you!

All we can do is keep the faith in the almighty! I sure wish you and your family well! I also hope things work out that you can keep your Kraz! Things are going a little better for me because I work for a oil field company with the low price for oil it was tight they cut our hours they had to you know their pay was cut too; The price is up some so we can get some hours. As for the truck the last week I have had a serge in getting stuff done. I had a bracket I was building kick my butt for a while for placement and building but once I crossed that hurtle I have done more I still have a ways to go.

It's good to hear from you

Skull Crusher

Hi Buds!

I really appreciate all the fellowship and good words and I hope things will get better around here as soon as possible.
For now I would like to post here some videos I have made of the Kraz running but I tried to do it here and no avail. Is it to much asking you to send me a e-mail and then I send those videos to you in order to post them over here? Can you help me? My e-mail is renanlaurenti@yahoo.com.br

Skull Crusher

Hi Buddies!

First of all I want thank both of you for the support and good thoughts!

I am well deep in the works on the customer's Jeep and I really miss coming around here to check out what's going on over SS.

How is life around there for you? Let me know the news!

A big hug to you from your friend!

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Things re going good here for me. I have been working on the truck some I am trying to get it ready so that i can go on a little road trip with it in Oct. Thanks for touching base here it is good to hear from you. Hope stuff is going good with you it is good you have a costumer jeep your working on.

Another Ahab

Everything at this end is pretty good, except it sure is HOT.

But it is Summer, and it is August; so that's no real surprise at all I guess.

Do you have a shot of the Jeep (CJ?) that you could maybe post?

Skull Crusher

Hi Buddies!

I hope everything is going fine with you! Sorry about how II've posted those pics.... it's really a pain in the ads doing that by a mobile phone. I promise I'll get better!

Miss you all! Send me some news from you!

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Skull
Yes that is going to be a strong Jeep!! Things are hammering along for me. I am busy with work; mowing and working on my truck. I am getting closer; we are planning a little trip ( a few other local guys and I) I just have to my truck done first LOL.

Another Ahab

Hey, Crusher; just got both our daughters all settled back into their University (a fourth year and a first year; both at the same school), and so getting our first taste of "empty nesting".

Skull Crusher

Hey, Crusher; just got both our daughters all settled back into their University (a fourth year and a first year; both at the same school), and so getting our first taste of "empty nesting".
Hey Ahab!

We are here (me and my wife) really happy with your news! You and your family deserve that!

Last weekend I took the Kraz for a little stretch!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks