• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Taking home a KraZ 214b - need some help finding front axle shafts

Skull Crusher

P5222269.jpgP5222265.jpgP5222287.jpgP5222288.jpgHi all

I'm about to get a KraZ 214b back home and its has some broken front axle shafts (they are about 2-3/8" in diameter).

Can anyone lend some help on those, where to locate them and so on?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Skull

Last edited:

AZDeuce

Nice truck, hopefully someone from Europe will see this and help you out, or possibly an Arabic country. I have no other ideas except Russia her self where to find parts.

Skull Crusher

Nice truck, hopefully someone from Europe will see this and help you out, or possibly an Arabic country. I have no other ideas except Russia her self where to find parts.
Thanks man!

I hope someone comes here to say something to...its a very weird and rare truck indeed....255 and 255b are a lot more common to find around.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't we have a member in Greece awhile back that was into soviet trucks? Seems like I remember him pulling some good Kraz stuff out of a scrapyard.

Skull Crusher

P5222270.jpgP5222284.jpgP5222281.jpgP5222280.jpgP5222277.jpgP5222278.jpg
Some more pics of the find...

I've sent an e-mail to Mortar and some others to see if they can come with some parts...let's see what will happen.

Thanks a lot to all who is trying to help me out.

Last edited:

USSR

Condition good))))
Suspension must be washed in kerosene to treat rust.
Replace oil all.
Ignition - on these KrAZ it whimsical ...
The driver's seat replace - put any of the jeep, so it will be easier and more enjoyable to drive .. . and need soundproofing cabin)))))