• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tale of two Deuces

Rhino 5/4

Airpack in, brakes blead twice stopping good. Now I can drive the 109 and take the trailer to start registration and title process on Wed. Progress. Just noticed that the headlights are different on the 109 and cargo truck.
The 109 has a honk honk horn and air horn and cargo just has air horn. Maybe part of the square parking light bracket mystery.
109 gonna look lots better with the winch on it. But wait..... Will I need to flip the headlights for the winch??? Sooooo many things to consider hehehe. 20220807_202155.jpg

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GOOD LOOKIN FLEET ! When you going to start building the habitat interior ?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, If I can, I am going to start the demo of the interior this weekend. Will see what repairs need to be made before going back with new.
Copy that ! I cant say enough good about insulating the walls and ceiling with spray foam will make it so much more bearable temps plus how much it stiffens the walls !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another way to go is a pintle hook on the side.
Your exercise for the day will be hustling it into place. :cool:

View attachment 875351

Picture is one of our member trucks.
That looks heavy !!!!! Do you think a couple of fit girls could put it up high like that ???? Chuckys Angles would never alow me to have to lift anything heavy like that ! So uncivilized !!!!!!!!! You should see them break one of these 395/20s down and change flats like baking a cake ! And the best thing they run on Tequila shots and kisses from BIG DADDY !!! but the sun tan lotion gets expensive in the summertime .

Last edited:

Rhino 5/4

This here is a US Government installed fuel can rack and accompany empty fuel can that is as useful as a flat spare or empty water can. So the next adventure me and the boys leave on, said empty fuel can will be full so when the multi fuel has no multi fuel we can pour some in the empty tank. An appropriate pour spout or siphon hose will also be in along for the ride. We sputtered into the restaurant drive and had to use the starter to get into a parking spot after driving 2 hours to Austin. But that's the worst of it . Ate with 3 of my four kids and their family's so all was well.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks