• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tampa Rally Official Multimedia Thread

Pinz25086

Just a note to check in... Me and the family had a great time even with the heat. The event went very well and thanks to all for the hospitality! I think that we learned a few things on what we need to improve for the next time and over all I would call the weekend a great time. Thanks to Six Speed and Vinny for working so hard to make this happen. I am on the record as saying that we need to get together more often for some day trips. Richloam is a good central location for most people. If we want to head into the Ocala Forest, I can pre run the trails to ensure that we all come back with our bows in one piece! Ray was the only one who had any left after the weekend!

Wayne

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a note to check in... Me and the family had a great time even with the heat. The event went very well and thanks to all for the hospitality! I think that we learned a few things on what we need to improve for the next time and over all I would call the weekend a great time. Thanks to Six Speed and Vinny for working so hard to make this happen. I am on the record as saying that we need to get together more often for some day trips. Richloam is a good central location for most people. If we want to head into the Ocala Forest, I can pre run the trails to ensure that we all come back with our bows in one piece! Ray was the only one who had any left after the weekend!

Wayne
I learned this truth a very long time ago. Leave the branch catchers at camp, don't take them into the trails. Fold up the mirrors and rely on the convex mirrors to see what's going on behind. Crashed west coast mirrors do serious cab damage. If you can, it's better to leave the troop seats behind as well but this doesn't foster well with rear passengers.

RAYZER

hey guys! here's why i had to get pull started twice. where the starter ground wire bolts to the frame, end was broken right off, anyway, i have a load of pics to add to this " TAMPA RALLY " thread when i get a chance.

:beer:

dc3coyote

Great looks like I missed a great time. but I will be playing with some really big toys in a few more hours. I will be back and plan to make every rally I can.
Vinny, and Jack looks like yall put together a real nice trip.

SixSpeed

Banned
Great looks like I missed a great time. but I will be playing with some really big toys in a few more hours. I will be back and plan to make every rally I can.
Vinny, and Jack looks like yall put together a real nice trip.
You just let us know when you'll be back! Don't have too much fun over there! :D

bdelaporte

Richloam

Hello, I stopped by the camp site this past weekend and spoke to Phil for awhile while everyone was off trail riding and having fun... I hope to join everyone on the next outing, but I just purchased my MV this past week and had not even had a chance to go through even the basic yet. I just bought a Serbian Troop Carrier (Search TAM 110 in SS under Russian vehicles to check it out).

Phil said that one of you might know a place in Jacksonville that is capable of machining custom centers (8 lug x 27cm) that would allow me to use HEMTT Wheels on my truck. The TAM has 2.5 ton running gear and has 18" CTIS wheels. I was hoping to change over to 20" wheels and running the 395/80R20 (LMTV type). I would prefer someone semi local so that I can ensure that the centers are machined as needed and not have to deal with through the mail orders. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

GREAT PICS and looks like you all had a great time...

bdelaporte in Orlando, FL

Bruce Delaporte
MAJ, IN
US Army

RAYZER

hey guys! here's why i had to get pull started twice. where the starter ground wire bolts to the frame, end was broken right off, anyway, i have a load of pics to add to this " TAMPA RALLY " thread when i get a chance.

:beer:
well, reended the starter ground cable and still no go, but the bad ground may have caused the starter to go bad, looks like ill be pulling the starter off my parts deuce!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks