• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to moderators

asgtoolman

I don't know how many members saw the post of drdstny on the My Deuce --and Girl forum before it was ZAPPED; but thanks to the moderators for doing it quickly. [by my calculations, less than 15 minutes]
IT'S GREAT TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE IS WATCHING!!!!
I can only assume that post was the reason for the thread to be locked; if that is what it takes to keep this site "clean" for all viewers, so be it.

Heavysteven

I fail to see how this thread is related to operating or owning a deuce.

After reading the mentioned thread I believe the intent was for the debate to end and not continue in a new venue.

KsM715

I liked the Deuce-Girl thread. I also think that we are starting to get too anal about what is happening around us. ASG, get your crap together before you fall on your own sword and fall prey to your own hate.

Dirt

The whole point of the rules are to keep this site freindly, family and work safe, that means keep out the stuff that would get some one in trouble for looking/reading while at work or home with kids around. obviously that thread was headed towards the wrong side of the tracks and got axed.

We are not pirate4x4. And I prefer it to stay that way.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I liked the Deuce-Girl thread. I also think that we are starting to get too anal about what is happening around us.
Keep in mind that if we weren't enforcing any kind of rules you'd have the same amount of people complaining that the site is getting "too rowdy".

Final judgment: You can please some of the people some of the time. That's the best you can hope for.

ASG, get your crap together before you fall on your own sword and fall prey to your own hate.

Dirt
Although I disagreed with your point of view, I tried to respond to you in a civil manner and explain our (or my) point of view. I'd appreciate it if you could also do the same. We'd prefer our members disagree in a civil fashion without insults.

exbrown

I had a thread of mine deleted because of complaints. I still do not agree with the reason, but I do understand that the moderators have a tough job, and sometimes there is not a good solution. As a moderator on several other forums, I have had to make similar calls.

If the moderators are doing what they feel is right, that is all you can ask.

WOLFMAN1

i got to read that crap. it showed up in my email as an alert of new action on that thread. that guy was way oout of line. inappropiate use of the flag is one thing. but he took it to the extreme. you thought the girl with the flag in your deuce would be alright and i see where you come from. lots of clothes have the colors on it. everyone had told you what they thought and their opinion. but he was out of line. he should of read the site rules before he posted. the thread was a hit and it made a good topic. dont feel offended by some one who likes to ruin eveyone elses day. congrats on creating a debateful fun thread and good day.

maynard83

I did read his rambling post and aside from being all over the place, his comments were beyond shocking and insulting.
It is good to see that he was dealt with swiftly.
Thank you!

RAYZER

I liked the thread also, it was fun and informative to read, i think the very last post on that thread was what got it locked.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe the last post is what got things rolling. He was WAY out of line and the language was something reserved for a bar at dockside. 2cents

emr

I liked the Deuce-Girl thread. I also think that we are starting to get too anal about what is happening around us. ASG, get your crap together before you fall on your own sword and fall prey to your own hate.

Dirt
I politely disagree, this is a truck talk site, not a forum of any trash anyone wants to throw in, I am here for good clean Military truck talk, and gladly so are the mods... There is no sword to fall on keeping this site true to its origins. ....Randy

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is so easy to sit on the outside and look in. I appreciate the Mods work but would not want to deal with what they have to do. SS is by far and away my favorite forum. Thanks guys!!! 2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks