• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to moderators

jollyroger

I gotta say I saw that thread and immediately thought it had a questionable use of the flag and the guy was proly gonna get hazed for it and should have been IMO. I thought he may have meant well and just did not understand the disrespect to the flag and maybe I was brought up different so I knew better. So I was trying to give the guy the benifit of the doubt and I did not post up with my opinion because others had already done it. I did not even get past the first page of posts cause I knew it was gonna go downhill. So I did not get the benifit of the final post from the guy. And thank goodness. I am all for freedom of speech. I am also all for EARNING peoples respect.......Sounds like this person had been warned before and did not RESPECT the warnings.

I have clothing with the flag on it and representations of the flag on it. But I don't take my grandad's coffin flag or any other American Flag and ask my girlfriend to wrap herself up in it to take some sexy pics.......She would tell me to go straight to H E double hockeysticks if I did.

Don't get me wrong. I like seeing scantily clad beauties but there is a time and a place.

steelandcanvas

I just love the drama here, it's almost as good as TV soap opera! :roll: Wrapping up in the Stars and Stripes is disrespectful and illegal according to US Codes. This was definetly the wrong forum for that.....good idea, cute Gal, wrong wrap.

jollyroger

I just love the drama here, it's almost as good as TV soap opera! :roll: Wrapping up in the Stars and Stripes is disrespectful and illegal according to US Codes. This was definetly the wrong forum for that.....good idea, cute Gal, wrong wrap.
It took me several paragraphs in essay form to say what you said in four sentences........I aspire to be more like you.;)