• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The ampibious Deuce!!

nothnslo

This is one of the ways we celebrate the 4th in NC.We had a second deuce with a winch just to be sure but it went well. Will be posting Vid on youtube soon!

Attachments

nothnslo

Did you prep it for fording before you went in the water?

You should check all diffs, transmission and transfer case for water.

Also check your lights for water in them.....one leaky seal can cause a lot of problems.
Yes took the Fan belt off and checked the vent lines.
Checked all fluids yesterday and surprisingly they all looked good did have some water in the tach

joeM62

It's good to see someone using the fording kit in the water nice rig but the only thing I see wrong with driving in a lake is running into some holes. glad yah didn't have that problem.

todds112

Fantastic! Looked like a lot of fun. Great way to spend the fourth,.... in the duce on the water.[thumbzup]
Or on the duece in the water.

Caller: "Hello, 911. I'ld like to report a truck driving in the lake."

911: "A truck drove into the lake?!"

Caller: "No, a truck IS driving around IN the lake. Oh, nevermind, they just drove away."

911: "I hate working this weekend."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks