• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Dead Rekoning, my M35A2.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, I'm not too far from you, over in Dittmer, so if you want I can come by and check it out with you. There is another guy with a Bobber in Imperial. I also drove mine home 500 miles, wife following behind [ bad mistake! ], so let me know anytime is good for me. Just retired [thumbzup] I would check your brake fuild level right away just to be safe. You're going to enjoy this group of guys, they won't steer you wrong.

MO MV man

Great pics!
It's nice putting a picture to the truck you described on the phone the other night.
You did great. What a cool rig.

If you want any pointers on bobbing, let me know.
I'd be glad to show you how I did mine.
I could always meet you in Imperial where you keep the truck sometime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks