• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The green fever has set in!!!

Well, the inevitable has happened, another piece of green iron came home. I finally got a deuce and a half (thanks Maccus!) My wife, after riding in it, loves it so it looks like the coast is clear to bring a 5 ton home next. I sold off some older chevy projects that have been here for a while and their empty parking spots will be filled with something green. The truck i got was originally a M109A3 but the bed has been removed so i'm looking around for a bed as we speak.

Also in my photo is my M1009 daily driver. It has CARC with "hey Dad, can we camo the blazer, kids paint job" on it. I let them do it since i have 4 gallons of sherwin williams CARC green on the way.

My plans for the deuce is a bed, new wheel seals, complete service and adjustments, and i bought 10 wheels from UPS and I think I'll put some radials on it.

Attachments

91W350

Coming from Maccus, I am betting it does not need much, if anything, mechanically. That guy knows his deuces. I was kind of waiting in the background to see if you were going to buy it. I need another trip up that way.... Good score! Glen

Thanks Glen, it is in very good shape mechanically and physically is very nice as well. As far as a trip up here, come on up. We can all get together and shoot the bull. Maccus is one heck of a guy, above and beyond the normal. Thanks for the lead!