• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The green fever has set in!!!

Well, the inevitable has happened, another piece of green iron came home. I finally got a deuce and a half (thanks Maccus!) My wife, after riding in it, loves it so it looks like the coast is clear to bring a 5 ton home next. I sold off some older chevy projects that have been here for a while and their empty parking spots will be filled with something green. The truck i got was originally a M109A3 but the bed has been removed so i'm looking around for a bed as we speak.

Also in my photo is my M1009 daily driver. It has CARC with "hey Dad, can we camo the blazer, kids paint job" on it. I let them do it since i have 4 gallons of sherwin williams CARC green on the way.

My plans for the deuce is a bed, new wheel seals, complete service and adjustments, and i bought 10 wheels from UPS and I think I'll put some radials on it.

Attachments

91W350

Coming from Maccus, I am betting it does not need much, if anything, mechanically. That guy knows his deuces. I was kind of waiting in the background to see if you were going to buy it. I need another trip up that way.... Good score! Glen

Thanks Glen, it is in very good shape mechanically and physically is very nice as well. As far as a trip up here, come on up. We can all get together and shoot the bull. Maccus is one heck of a guy, above and beyond the normal. Thanks for the lead!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks