• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Official '08 SS Ga Rally Want Ads

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: RALLY FEVER

Ok, here is a list of what I know I need to bring. Please speak up if I missed you.

Kenny, dropside Tbolts
Amgeneral, wrecker hook
Wreckerman, Air ride seats
Steelsoldiers, winch
Randycycle, a fender and driver door glass
Doghead, gage pannel and a rear clevis and pin. no mount, speedo cable? What mirror mounts did you want?

I might be picking up an FMTV top if it can fit, and the boxes from Joe. Amgeneral, did you get that tow bar? I would like some of the orphan dropside bed corners once Kenny picks over them.

Anyone near Headwizard going? I need to get an air compressor to him.

Anyone looking for a winch kit? Everything is there. The cable had a kink in it, so it got cut, and a U-joint is bad(missing a cap) but it is complete.

For a different winch, I could use a set of the "shoulder bolts" that hold the winch in the frame extentions. Anyone?

Also have a hard top that I could bring if anyone is looking for one.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Thanks Gimp. Please, if I'm supposed to bring you something, tell me or PM me. The only thing I'm remembering now is mirrors and a cable for Brandon, a PTO (and shipping refund) for Gimp and ????? Let me know what I've promised.

Things I'm getting:
ORFW, my LDT in a can
Oilcan, empty 6.2 can
Joe Trapp, deuce axle, 2 rocket boxes and maybe a medbox.
El Gaupo, M105 landing gear

El_Guapo

Gentlemen, Behold!! I have engines!
Belarus D-144, 53 horses of unused Deutz-like aircooled goodness. $2000
3 LDT-465s, Wrenched on by Pvt. Shortcut. $450 in the crate
2 Detroit 3-53 power units, POWER! $3500
DD 3-53 long block $750

I also have a trailer mounted, DD powered, 600-900 GPM pump. $5000. 25 Hrs.
1.5 ton trailers for the CUCV, $500.
2 Gorman-Rupp 900 GPM pump heads, $500.
Isuzu JR403E transmission, $1000.
Code 3 MX-7000 red and blue lightbar, $100
Other stuff I can't remember but will update later.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Last request! I just added shackle mounts from a CUCV on my burb. Need shackle pins with chain and diaper pins. I know the odds are against me but I'm asking anyway.
STE/ICE. I bought one from Fred a while back. Complete setup with a new TM. I realize it does me no good since I'm not getting a CUCV. I have $200 in it and if someone wants it for that, I'll bring it. If not I'll shelf it.

Rebelpride

Cant wait for the rally, here's my wishlist.
1. In-tank fuel pump for M35A2
2. Aluminum shear pins for winch
3. Throttle Cable
4. Stop Cable

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
El_Guapo,

Are you still planning to make the rally and if so do you want me to bring the deuce bed we discussed at Alpheretta????
My cell is 256-557-1146.
I need to know so I can make arrangemnets to get it pver thee.

Thanks

Richard

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a short wish list of items I could use, if someone has them,wants to sell them and is going to the rally.

1- M109 front window glass, blackout cover and top track(the b/o cover slides in it ).
1- bottom seat cushion,with the little metal angle adj brkts(for spring ride seat)
2- M35A2 speedo cables(inners only needed)
1-new style P-brake lever and cable assembly(I'm converting from old style)
1-winch control lever and mounting bracket that bolt to the master cylinder
1- M35A2 master cylinder cap(I want to make a power bleeder)
2- good,used headlights
1-used, hand throttle cable
1-short "dogbone" battery cable(no lead terminals needed)
2- M35A2 front springs and mounts(possible future bob job)

I'm hitting the road Tuesday morning, early.

El_Guapo

Capt. Marion, to answer your question they are stock DDs with the exception of being 24V and ether start assist. Wreckerman, yes I want the bed. Please send me some pictures. That reminds me, I will be selling or scraping my bed. I am offering it for the scrap price ~300. The bed is in fair condition. I can bring it or it will be left at the scrap yard before the rally. On a related note if you want a deal on the stuff I have PM me _before_ the rally.

Blythewoodjoe

Attention:
I am packing up the trailer and I am not bringing anything that people don't want to buy. So if you want any of the stuff I listed earlier you better let me know.

Stuff I want to get rid of that no one has expressed interest in are:
Tents. GP small with no pole, new, vinyl. One Kitchen tent with all the poles and stakes, screen too. I love the kitchen tents.

Tent stoves. Gasoline type.

Make offers if you like. I have more of these than I want and I am tired of looking at them. I am also bringing lots of stuff like M35 wheel bearing, trailer park brake handles new, belts and so forth. Most of this stuff will be free but some will require a gas money contribution. I am cleaning up and want to get rid of stuff. I won't have time to pull anything but the stuff sitting around can come.

Don't make an offer here, PM it to me. If you steel if from me, I don't want everybody to know.

1crook

The rally is almost here!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be bringing some stuff to the rally so I can free up some room in the house. Typically it is the man who has too much green related stuff, but it is the opposite here. Clinto will not have any room to sleep soon.

I will be bringing the following items to the rally:

New Jerry Can Spout Gas $12.50 each

New Jerry Can Spout Diesel $12.50 each

Brand New In Box Cold Weather Boots $20 per pair

Lightly Used Hot Weather Boots $5 per pair

Brand New In Box Kidde Fire Extinguisher Brackets $25 each

NOS M105 Vinyl Cover $250

NOS M44A1/M44A2 passenger side engine side panel $20 each

5 Ton Cargo Cover (Canvas-VGC)

CUCV parts, too many to list

Discounts given for bulk purchases

See you all there.

Attachments

Rebelpride

I also need a good condition exhaust elbow that comes from the turbo to the flex pipe.

Does anyone need some M1008 parts(troop seats, canvas and supports, radio rack) I need to sell them.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I just got back from below sea level from NAS New Orleans (MACCUS says I need sub pay) and still am not sure when we are leaving (the more people you add.....), anyway, bringing off the top of my head, multiple flight jackets (Navy/Army), 105 parts, numerous small parts, windows, some sheetmetal, blackout lights, composite tail lights, boxes of small CUCV parts, possibly extra 6.2 (needs I/J pump), NICE M1009. Basically too much crap to type here. Basically now that there are multiple women going our SECO trip might turn into a JOANN'S fabric run-don't know. We'll see you all when and if we get there! :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks