• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official 2022 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally information thread (the event formerly known as the Georgia Rally). This is gonna' be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copnhgn

Just curious on what to expect for parts for sale at the rally?
We just received our Hmmwv on Friday and are looking for some parts, we plan on attending the rally as we live local to windrock.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It hit north of Georgetown but we were in Myrtle. We had 64mph sustained and gusts to 94mph and this being my first I had to go stand on the balcony and no that isn't how I got hurt. But a dumb ace move all the same.
I was in NMB near cherry point

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Just curious on what to expect for parts for sale at the rally?
We just received our Hmmwv on Friday and are looking for some parts, we plan on attending the rally as we live local to windrock.
Hard to say. You never know what's going to be for sale in the swap meet.

I will say that even in years when I was broke and wasn't looking for anything, I managed to spend money.

There is a thread up where people can post what they're looking for and what they have for sale:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
FYI, the field we are renting will not open until tomorrow. Anyone showing up tonight expecting primitive camping at the site will have to go to the campgrounds. You can not drop anything off at the rally field. Also, the general store employees do not know at which hour the gate will be unlocked for us. Jay and I are likely just going back to the hotel shortly.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As of right now, Dumpster, Squirt-truck and the Morgan's are here. I've not seen the Morgan's yet but their M915 and M870 are parked near the general store. Not much more info tonight.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For y'all still on property, we left Jay's Colorado and trailer by the general store. Squirter, it's parked right next to your 5 ton.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm hoping to leave tomorrow; Thursday, around 11 or 12pm. It's a 4.5hr to 5 hr trip.
John is there now, but found out the field was not open till tomorrow, so he parked his RV and trailer at a nearby campground for the night!
Looking forward to another great year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks