• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official 2022 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally information thread (the event formerly known as the Georgia Rally). This is gonna' be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well i did thursday and today and had a great time ! Met alot of great folks and bought some great gear at great prices ! So all you folks going or already there go by the vendors and spend some money so they keep coming back with good stuff cause it cost alot of money for those guys to drag all that stuff out there !

Thanks again for all the folks it took to put this thing on and all the great support from MEMPHIS EQUIPMENT for sponsoring the event so spread the love their way as well and the Event T- shirts look great i bought 4 so stop by his booth and watch out for the falling hickory nuts at his booth !lol

And when you get there the winrock plywood sign on the left side of the road says SHINDIG thats where you find the swap meet !!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh and if any of you guys ever need any type of contraband/smuggling/human trafficing/ out of TEXAS let me tell you there is no better of a smugglers/mules than M715MIKE and TEXAS30CAL and RHINO5/4 they did such a great job for me i cant thank them enough TRUE PRO'S ! Someone will make a movie about them one day ! But they did!" THE MULE" with CLINT EASTWOOD !

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I had to cancel. The doctors wouldn't let me go. I had my truck all checked out and loaded to go. This will be the first rally I've missed since the horse pasture days at Durhamtown. :(:(:(
I am not happy either. I'm having to work right now myself. Those pics look awesome though. Next year I'll be there. Probably bring the Teryx to ride up there. Maybe I'll have the 4l80 swapped in the CUCV too.

I miss the horse pasture days. Days that is. Not the horse poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks