• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official 2023 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally information thread (the event formerly known as the Georgia Rally).

BGR

You might bring some holy water to splash around that cabin maybe a priest ! Maybe bring some recording equipment motion activated !
I thought about you today. I called in to let them know we would be arriving after hours and she said "the keys will be in a basket on the porch". No telling what we may find when we get there with that type of security.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought about you today. I called in to let them know we would be arriving after hours and she said "the keys will be in a basket on the porch". No telling what we may find when we get there with that type of security.
See they wont even go inside ! Theres nobody going to go in there thats from around there ! The cleaning lady quit the day that m715mike and Tx30cal checked out last year ! I guess the entity didnt want the cabin cleaned that day or any other day ! I hope you film some of it !

Godspeed131

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It’s only giving 30% chance for tomorrow with a high of only 77 and then 60’s to low 70’s for fri, sat, and sun so should be really nice but that also makes for a nice dry dust bowl mountain up there lol. Usually the rain and storms that comes from the west get disturbed and break up coming over the plateau.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone awake in the field? About to change a tire. Another casualty of Windrock, so far that’s 1 blowout on the trails per trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you figured out if its debris (metal/rocks) on the trails or the tires ? Hate to hear losing tires on the trails that gets expensive quick !

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Have you figured out if its debris (metal/rocks) on the trails or the tires ? Hate to hear losing tires on the trails that gets expensive quick !
It’s my truck really, airing down properly to not beat me or the truck to death, and my rig weighing in at 32,000 it’s rough on tires with the rocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those inbound and those on site, tee shirts sales have been brisk. We are already out of mediums. We have from a couple to a few of other sizes remaining. Get em before they are gone.

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
We did 2 days of trail riding and had a great time. The weather was good 2 of the 3 days we were here. The rain day was spent touring the Brushy Mountain prison.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Today sure was a nice day! Yesterday (Friday) not so much. Great talking to everyone!

Klaus, my phone lost all your contact info. Please get in touch so we can talk more about your FLU-419.

Bob

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stay the hell away from blue trail 22.
How was the cabin ????? i dropped by this morning about 3 am to see if any of you came running out of spookville but no movement but the windows were glowing red (weird) !

BGR

How was the cabin ????? i dropped by this morning about 3 am to see if any of you came running out of spookville but no movement but the windows were glowing red (weird) !
lol it hasnt been bad at all, once you get used to hearing the SxS’s go by.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks