• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official "Vehicle count " for the NC Uharrie Steel Soldiers Rally

How many vehicles and types you may check more than one

• Total voters

stampy

Ok here it is 2 campsites thats room for 60 people WOW thanks Neil! Now we need to know how many vehicles you are bringing.:-D

rsh253

I've just added my vehicle count. I'll probably leave the deuce at home:cry: and trailer my MB:). So I've listed a car (Expedition tow vehicle), a "Jeep" ('42 MB), and a trailer (20' flat bed).

This sounds like a great event & I'm looking forward to going.

-Russ

kaiser715

I'm planning to be there with my M715, plus pickup and trailer to haul it. I'll be sleeping in my S250 camper on the flatbed trailer (IOW, save me a shady parking spot). :)

Sumoman

I have asked for vacation, so if i get it I will be bringing the Deuce (if my darn EUC ever clears), a trailer, and my Jeep to 4 wheel in (if it has not sold). Plus if my buddies come there will be various quads.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a few:beer:

MDSA

We'll probably bring 3 four-wheelers in the back of the Deuce and an ammo trailer with our goodies.

How early can we check in?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks