• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The site dictates what I want to see!

dmetalmiki

For goodness sake, Someone please explain to me, why, When I click to view a post, or like tonight I want to vote for a vehicle entry in the September Vehicle of the month, Why does this annoyance occur?.
When I go to review the votes, and go back to check I made the correct selection IT IS NOT THERE! for me to see.!
The site programming dictates. " You already watched that, You can not watch it again!".
I find time and time again When I try to review a post it is no longer 'Visible' for me to view again.
(So, in this instance no vote for the chosen vehicle, as I can not remember the name associated with the entry or vehicle).
I can however see loads of pictures about one trailer only!.
That I can watch repeatedly!
This is MOST frustrating, And annoying.
At this juncture, And after clicking here there and everywhere to find, review or reply to the item, I just switch off the computer..
This seriously needs fixing moderators, I DO KNOW what I am searching for, Where in the process I wish to be exactly, And what I wish to do and or review.
Anyone else enjoyed this 'experience'?. And would like an easier progression through the site forums.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks