• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Skinny on 24087

Bill W

The original color of the m-37 ( 1951-54 ) was the The late WWII semi-gloss, though no one seems to have reproduced it ito a correct match. I shot my 37 with Gillispie 24087 and used a synthetic hardner which made it a little more glossy. I also did my first deuce the same way

Attachments

Deuce1/2

Can anyone identify or suggest a paint color match for my 1967 Kaiser Jeep M185A3. You can see where there was a sign attached to the truck on the side of the van body and the paint there appears to be less faded.
20210829_175221.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks