• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The SS Minow is recovered.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Joe, At least I got my PM in about the hubcaps before you posted. 3+3 was used for the crew cabs and bonus cab for the 4 door trucks ordered without the back seat. Lots on conversion crew cabs have the bonus cab emblems.
Fixed it for you....:razz:

2002ford

I will list it on the site you listed and craigs list. I dont want to break forum rules but I would rather you guys get first pick of anything. Trying to pay back all the generosity you all have done for me.

We went to the WW2 musuem today. It was awsome. I can post pics if anyone is interested. Its a must to see if your down here. Traffic is crazy down hear. Lol.

We start our Journy North tommorow. If anyone knows how to contact CSMDavis please give him my phone number. I need a rust free roof for a m1009.

Thanks, 937-902-9682.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will list it on the site you listed and craigs list. I dont want to break forum rules but I would rather you guys get first pick of anything. Trying to pay back all the generosity you all have done for me.

We went to the WW2 musuem today. It was awsome. I can post pics if anyone is interested. Its a must to see if your down here. Traffic is crazy down hear. Lol.

We start our Journy North tommorow. If anyone knows how to contact CSMDavis please give him my phone number. I need a rust free roof for a m1009.

Thanks, 937-902-9682.

I have a set of chairs I'll trade you for something off the truck.

;-)

Just kidding. Have a safe trip back.

2002ford

Fyi, CSMDavis mail box is full and the Phone number I had from getting the m1009 is not in service anymore. I hate to think that I drive right by him and miss out. My roof is bad. I posted pics on a different thread. Thanks anyways.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you needing the metal roof over the driver area of a CUCV M1009? or the fiberglass of the cargo compartment?

If the metal roof how much of the pillars do you need?

*** edit ***

Never mind I found your cancer thread.

If you want to swing by OKC on your way back I have a M1009 shell the will be going to the scraper. We can cutoff as much as you need.

Last edited:

2002ford

Where are you located? If its not far out of the way, we are game. I would need it cut as far down as I can get. That way I have some room to adjust where I cut mine. Thanks Warthog.

Doug.

2002ford

The USS Minnow is now gone. I got 750.00 for the truck less axles. Not to bad, I broke even and now have 1 ton axles for the m1009.:beer:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The USS Minnow is now gone. I got 750.00 for the truck less axles. Not to bad, I broke even and now have 1 ton axles for the m1009.:beer:
Did you scrap it or sell it to someone?

I like it when I break even. Usually I end up in the hole....:p