• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the Start of an (hopefully) execellent adventure

Ma Duce

ok so today I went out to find batteries, had to get the truck moved off the street.

No one had the U6TLs. For some reason one of the parts stores says their place in TX is sitting on a 125 of them.

So I opted out for a pair of 1000 amp batteries I got wired and and she fired right up. It will let me move it around to I get something a bit more permanent.

Q-ball brought my pick up back, got a better pic of him with the truck.

Now to start finding some parts. . .

Attachments

Ma Duce

can't find the edit button to change it. . . no pencil icon next to the signature line

got it figured out with the help of another member. . .

Last edited:

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations on a successful recovery! If it all went according to plan, then it wouldn't be very memorable...and think of the bonding between you & your buds while sorting everything out. Great story, thanks for sharing!!

That is a NIIIICE truck, good score! I'll be watching for the bobbing adventure, when it begins!

BTW, that iPad is about to become one of your new best friends...have you downloaded all the A3 TMs to it yet, so you can have a handy reference when you're working on your truck?

Ma Duce

Nope haven't downloaded them yet. May try over the weekend.

The hood needs some work, looks like it could hold a duck pond in the center.

Couple fo the gusy crawled around it yesterday and commented how clean it is underneath. Got it relocated to the shop in anticipation of the of starting the bobber project.

now got to get the spings, hangers and such. Along with a heater core and figure something out about the hood.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks