• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thermostat Gasket for the M - 923 1991

borky51

I'm looking for a little help trying to find the Napa part number for the thermostat gasket I found the seal/thermostat number not the gasket number. I would appreciate the number if someone would have it handy. Thanks

Ford Mechanic

NHC 250 or 8.3? I normally call Cummins Atlantic. Some times I'll get lucky if I'm in a bind by going to the local big truck store (Dixie Auto). I don't have luck with NAPA for my big truck parts.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
91 is an A2. I have not been able to locate an aftermarket gasket for the spreadsheet. I just did a thermostat on an 8.3 last week and just used ultra black rtv.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Oshkosh equip. does have the seal if you are near them.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

tbar123

Make your own from felt gasket sheets. It's probably much cheaper and you'll have enough left over for a different gasket.

borky51

Thanks guys I still had no luck finding the gasket at Napa but did take your advise on getting the heavy duty felt gasket sheet for $3.00 and will have enough to make 6 more off that one sheet. The Napa Numbers were wright for the Thermostat 358-180 and the seal 4662 You guys have a wealth of knowledge with out your support and response guys like me would really be in a bind. Thanks again for your help