• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thermostat Gasket for the M - 923 1991

borky51

I'm looking for a little help trying to find the Napa part number for the thermostat gasket I found the seal/thermostat number not the gasket number. I would appreciate the number if someone would have it handy. Thanks

Ford Mechanic

NHC 250 or 8.3? I normally call Cummins Atlantic. Some times I'll get lucky if I'm in a bind by going to the local big truck store (Dixie Auto). I don't have luck with NAPA for my big truck parts.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
91 is an A2. I have not been able to locate an aftermarket gasket for the spreadsheet. I just did a thermostat on an 8.3 last week and just used ultra black rtv.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Oshkosh equip. does have the seal if you are near them.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

tbar123

Make your own from felt gasket sheets. It's probably much cheaper and you'll have enough left over for a different gasket.

borky51

Thanks guys I still had no luck finding the gasket at Napa but did take your advise on getting the heavy duty felt gasket sheet for $3.00 and will have enough to make 6 more off that one sheet. The Napa Numbers were wright for the Thermostat 358-180 and the seal 4662 You guys have a wealth of knowledge with out your support and response guys like me would really be in a bind. Thanks again for your help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks