• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This HMMWV purpose?

123mack

The box is a tuner/antenna coupler for a Harris HF radio. The tall items are antenna mounts. They can be used for any antenna base with a NATO std four hole base. I would be interested in the tuner if that's yours.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the antenna towers right and left in the classifieds.

Interesting that the radio shelves and antennas/bases are removed but not the tuner!

linhster

The box is a tuner/antenna coupler for a Harris HF radio. The tall items are antenna mounts. They can be used for any antenna base with a NATO std four hole base. I would be interested in the tuner if that's yours.
Thanks for the info. Not yet in my possession but if you are still interest once I do have it, we'll talk.

3000gt

I remember looking at this one. Was it in Kentucky? Something was weird about it if I remember I think it didn't come with iron clad insurance or something.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks