• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This HMMWV purpose?

123mack

The box is a tuner/antenna coupler for a Harris HF radio. The tall items are antenna mounts. They can be used for any antenna base with a NATO std four hole base. I would be interested in the tuner if that's yours.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the antenna towers right and left in the classifieds.

Interesting that the radio shelves and antennas/bases are removed but not the tuner!

linhster

The box is a tuner/antenna coupler for a Harris HF radio. The tall items are antenna mounts. They can be used for any antenna base with a NATO std four hole base. I would be interested in the tuner if that's yours.
Thanks for the info. Not yet in my possession but if you are still interest once I do have it, we'll talk.

3000gt

I remember looking at this one. Was it in Kentucky? Something was weird about it if I remember I think it didn't come with iron clad insurance or something.