• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

time out

tiger422

I am a slow typer and when trying to answer long questions I get loged off and lose my post. Is there any way to fix this problem? I dont answer alot that I could because of this.

Carl_in_NH

Captain-crank is on the money; use another program for writing your post - be it your email program, or almost any other simple text editor - then copy and paste into the posting window.

Here's another tip; once you copy and paste it into the window to post in the browser, highlight the entire message and press the button at the upper-left hand corner of the box where you're entering your post (the tool-tip 'Remove Text Formatting' will appear if you hover over it). This will remove formatting that can cause strange and unreadable messages with oddball color combinations. Many people don't do this, and it makes their messages hard to read.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can also use the "Remember Me" check box when you login. It will keep you logged in until you hit the logout button.

armytruck63

Warthog is correct. I just found this out the other day when I was using a shared computer at work and did not check the "Remember Me" button.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks