• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Time to dust off your credit cards!!!

sandcobra164

In regards to Hawaii or Guam auctions, I just must say ya'll are lucky for where you live. The cost of having any of this equipment shipped is prohibitive so it goes for cheap on the islands for the most part. Heck, I've seen M920's go for less than a thousand in pretty good shape as well as M813's. If there is water separating the purchase, the islander's win!!!!

greenjeepster

It is interesting how the demand is so different from the mainland compaired to here in Hawaii. We chesked out some m105a2's that bib today this past Tuesday. I had 13 to choose from. I put my 150 bid on the best one yesterday. This trailer was pristine with aluminum side rails and an excellent cover. I also had 2 other pristine ones picked out but they had wood side rails instead. Needless to say only one other trailer was bib on besides the one I had bid so I figured what the heck might as well pick up another for 150. So at the close today only 3 sold and 2 were mine. One for my bob project and one to tow behind the bob. I wonder what they plan on doing with the other 10. Now on the other had the 101's sold for 400 plus. They had 3 pf those. Less trailer more money go figure.
There is a flotilla of causeway up for auction...you should buy it and start moving some of this stuff to the Mainland:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks