• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tires

jward1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
how often did deuce's come with 11-20 michelen xl radials? i know people like ndcc on them but i saw one rigged out with these xl,s and dam if it did'nt look like it could climb a tree. I LIKE IT. think i'm gonna get it...

ETHOS

the new tires that you are talking about did not come on the deuces when new, they are a new tire that works better and a lot of trucks had those tires installed at the army maintainence level

Westech

CPL
I have been dealing/selling military XL tires for a bunch of years now.. there hard to come by and cost $150 or so each (surplus). The only thing with any of the XL tires is your going to pay more and really I have not seen that they last longer to offset the cost and effort in finding them. I sure do like them and the looks just replacement is not as ez as NDCC's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks