• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tires

jward1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
how often did deuce's come with 11-20 michelen xl radials? i know people like ndcc on them but i saw one rigged out with these xl,s and dam if it did'nt look like it could climb a tree. I LIKE IT. think i'm gonna get it...

ETHOS

the new tires that you are talking about did not come on the deuces when new, they are a new tire that works better and a lot of trucks had those tires installed at the army maintainence level

Westech

CPL
I have been dealing/selling military XL tires for a bunch of years now.. there hard to come by and cost $150 or so each (surplus). The only thing with any of the XL tires is your going to pay more and really I have not seen that they last longer to offset the cost and effort in finding them. I sure do like them and the looks just replacement is not as ez as NDCC's.