• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Title or SF97 Form for HMMWV

cucvmule

collector of stuff
I would rather have the SF 97 for Missouri as I have to apply for title anyway. That gives me the paper trail from Uncle Sugar to me showing I purchased from U.S. and not an auction house.

I would put pressure on so they do not forget but they can just as easily play paper games also. When you bought you had to figure Uncle Sam is at best half speed. So at this time if they get your paper to you and CORRECT I would be happy to wait. That is their game not ours. And at least we can own the equipment and it doesn't get shredded.

The process has always been since 17' slow, but always moved the process along. Waiting is the worst, but getting .02% interest in bank sucks. So they have your coin and unless they are getting 2% money market somewhere I do not know of they are not making much cash of your coin by holding it.

Chin up, stiff upper lip, it Will be worth the wait.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks