• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

title

MVtrucker

Title services issue a Bill of Sale, not actual title. In most states this will get you a
title, but a lot of states, including NJ, are cracking down on these and some states
will no longer issue a title on the Bill of Sale. You better check with your motor vehicle
services. Just tell them that you want to buy a truck in a state that does not require a title (probably Alabama) and that you will get a Bill of Sale.

Albin

MVTrucker,

The State of Alabama does very much indeed require a title to get an AL state title for your vehicle. I bought a GA Toyota July '04 that did not have a clean title. I went through title hell getting it straightened out!

Thanks,

Al

rdixiemiller

Ga. does not require a title for the older ones, just a tag receipt from another state. I went ahead and got the Alabama title for my deuce and used it to get a Ga. title, in case I ever sell it to someone out of state.