• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

title

MVtrucker

Title services issue a Bill of Sale, not actual title. In most states this will get you a
title, but a lot of states, including NJ, are cracking down on these and some states
will no longer issue a title on the Bill of Sale. You better check with your motor vehicle
services. Just tell them that you want to buy a truck in a state that does not require a title (probably Alabama) and that you will get a Bill of Sale.

Albin

MVTrucker,

The State of Alabama does very much indeed require a title to get an AL state title for your vehicle. I bought a GA Toyota July '04 that did not have a clean title. I went through title hell getting it straightened out!

Thanks,

Al

rdixiemiller

Ga. does not require a title for the older ones, just a tag receipt from another state. I went ahead and got the Alabama title for my deuce and used it to get a Ga. title, in case I ever sell it to someone out of state.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks