• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took my girl out for a photo shoot today.

IRWFO

How many of you Perv's jumped on this post for a different reason?:razz:

I was home board today with nothing to do. We were suppose to get a nice snow storm that turned out to be just a covering so the off-roading was cancelled. So then I put on some long underwear, packed up my camera's and tossed one of my Colt's with a few magazines into my M1009 and headed to the range. It was cold and windy but no one else was there. I tossed some clays on the back stop shot some rounds. Then I parked in the middle of the 200yrd range and got some real good photos.

Here is a video I took. I know some on here aren't gun friendly so if I get complaints I'll delete it off this post. There are other vid's from today on my site.

http://www.ny-tactical.com/Video/M1009BenchRest/BlastingOverM1009.wmv

Attachments

davidkroberts

you know its funny we were shooting off our vehicles at work and some dumba** forgot about the difference between the M-4 sights and the offset of the barrel..... put a nice hole right through the hood of a 250,000 dollar armored Suburban. Good to see you had the sense not to shoot your hood, or if you did to not show the video of it.:-D

The truck looks good

IRWFO

I'm an IPSC competitor and last season I put a high mount Aimpoint on one of my rifles for a Pistol Caliber Carbine Match. On one stage I was shooting at targets around 30yrds away over the top of No-Shoots about 2 feet away. Sure enough I racked up a ton of penalties for hitting all the No-Shoots:cry:. I learned my lesson and won't do that again.:wink:

JohnnyReb

you know its funny we were shooting off our vehicles at work and some dumba** forgot about the difference between the M-4 sights and the offset of the barrel..... put a nice hole right through the hood of a 250,000 dollar armored Suburban. Good to see you had the sense not to shoot your hood, or if you did to not show the video of it.:-D

The truck looks good
If it made a hole..... how good was the armor???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks