• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took my girl out for a photo shoot today.

IRWFO

How many of you Perv's jumped on this post for a different reason?:razz:

I was home board today with nothing to do. We were suppose to get a nice snow storm that turned out to be just a covering so the off-roading was cancelled. So then I put on some long underwear, packed up my camera's and tossed one of my Colt's with a few magazines into my M1009 and headed to the range. It was cold and windy but no one else was there. I tossed some clays on the back stop shot some rounds. Then I parked in the middle of the 200yrd range and got some real good photos.

Here is a video I took. I know some on here aren't gun friendly so if I get complaints I'll delete it off this post. There are other vid's from today on my site.

http://www.ny-tactical.com/Video/M1009BenchRest/BlastingOverM1009.wmv

Attachments

davidkroberts

you know its funny we were shooting off our vehicles at work and some dumba** forgot about the difference between the M-4 sights and the offset of the barrel..... put a nice hole right through the hood of a 250,000 dollar armored Suburban. Good to see you had the sense not to shoot your hood, or if you did to not show the video of it.:-D

The truck looks good

IRWFO

I'm an IPSC competitor and last season I put a high mount Aimpoint on one of my rifles for a Pistol Caliber Carbine Match. On one stage I was shooting at targets around 30yrds away over the top of No-Shoots about 2 feet away. Sure enough I racked up a ton of penalties for hitting all the No-Shoots:cry:. I learned my lesson and won't do that again.:wink:

JohnnyReb

you know its funny we were shooting off our vehicles at work and some dumba** forgot about the difference between the M-4 sights and the offset of the barrel..... put a nice hole right through the hood of a 250,000 dollar armored Suburban. Good to see you had the sense not to shoot your hood, or if you did to not show the video of it.:-D

The truck looks good
If it made a hole..... how good was the armor???