• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tow bar and a Deuce??

KaiserM109

Hey.. I here someone talking about scraping trailers???? I can use some parts?? Whats being scraped??
I have an M105A2 that is missing serious parts. I bought it to make a civilian trailer by changing wheels and hubs. I have already promised brake parts if there are any left over. I have 2 other complete M105A2 that I am fixing up, so I might need some parts myself. I also might want to keep spares. I will keep the wheels and tires; I already need one on my deuce. It is missing a tailgate, which I might want to trade for.

I am also converting an M101A1 to civilian hubs. It is already missing tires, wheels, and one hub, so there won't be much usable stuff coming off of it.

I will be selling one of the complete M105A2. It has sides, bows and canvas (vinyl).