• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towbar foot size

Bill W

Just pick up a set of towbar feet at the GAMVPA rally and starting wondering (after the fact) that maybe they're the wrong ones., These have the 1 1/8"hole/pin that connects the foot to the towbar, does this fit the medium duty towbar or the larger ones?? Obviously I don't have a towbar ( yet ) but I could not pass on the price and being this style gets you two for one on applications

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bill, all is not lost on this. Gimpy, Poppop and a few others use the Jr towbar from he77 and could probably use those or help get you organized with them. They may not fit a medium but they sure as heck aren't useless. They shoud fit the jr towbar from he77.

R Racing

Which medium tow bar do you have? It will fit the 1 I believe but not the hunter, and I didn't know we were buddies ?? Have we met before ? LOL

Bill W

Which medium tow bar do you have? It will fit the 1 I believe but not the hunter, and I didn't know we were buddies ?? Have we met before ? LOL
OK R
As "ALREADY" stated in my post I don't have a towbar, my question ( again ) is does the 1 1/8" pinned foot fit on the Med towbar or the larger ones. I DO NOT need to know what truck it'll fit, I need to know what towbar it'll fit.

"It will fit the 1 I believe but not the hunter" Uhm...Thanks????

Kenny
Thanks for the help, I'll see who pops in and saves me :wink:

Last edited:

Bill W

MW
The 2 ( shackle mount ) holes on my feet are a 3/4" and 1", is this two hole foot specific to the larger TB's or did the mediums have them also??

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks