• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towbar foot size

Bill W

Just pick up a set of towbar feet at the GAMVPA rally and starting wondering (after the fact) that maybe they're the wrong ones., These have the 1 1/8"hole/pin that connects the foot to the towbar, does this fit the medium duty towbar or the larger ones?? Obviously I don't have a towbar ( yet ) but I could not pass on the price and being this style gets you two for one on applications

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bill, all is not lost on this. Gimpy, Poppop and a few others use the Jr towbar from he77 and could probably use those or help get you organized with them. They may not fit a medium but they sure as heck aren't useless. They shoud fit the jr towbar from he77.

R Racing

Which medium tow bar do you have? It will fit the 1 I believe but not the hunter, and I didn't know we were buddies ?? Have we met before ? LOL

Bill W

Which medium tow bar do you have? It will fit the 1 I believe but not the hunter, and I didn't know we were buddies ?? Have we met before ? LOL
OK R
As "ALREADY" stated in my post I don't have a towbar, my question ( again ) is does the 1 1/8" pinned foot fit on the Med towbar or the larger ones. I DO NOT need to know what truck it'll fit, I need to know what towbar it'll fit.

"It will fit the 1 I believe but not the hunter" Uhm...Thanks????

Kenny
Thanks for the help, I'll see who pops in and saves me :wink:

Last edited:

Bill W

MW
The 2 ( shackle mount ) holes on my feet are a 3/4" and 1", is this two hole foot specific to the larger TB's or did the mediums have them also??

Attachments