• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trail Riding at Haspin 11-13-2010

davey8943

I have decided to take the Deuce on a trip to Haspin this weekend. I know there had been a few members that were interested in making a trip with other trucks.

I am planning on arriving at Haspin Saturday late morning / early afternoon. We don't plan on camping, but aren't sure when we will be heading out.

Weather looks pretty good for November, and there may just be a little rain to knock the dust down and make it a little slick!

PM or post up if you have questions!

Dave

davey8943

WOW..... NOTHIN'!

I can't believe that Gimpy didn't at least come up with some sort of excuse!

Come on guys, let's get some green iron muddy!

Dave

XanRa

i wouldnt mind coming out but my civi truck isnt going on any trails- bald tires dont work lol
now i might be able to convience some of my random 4x4 buddies to go (plus free ride lol)

davey8943

Yup, I know its short notice....

I had been thinking this may get into the last "warm"-ish weekend of the season.

Maybe we can put together a Winter Wonderland Trail Ride in January.

XanRa,

Plans right now are to be at Haspin about 10 AM. We will << probably >> be the only Deuce and a Half! Flag us down if you make it!

We aren't planning on camping overnight, so we will likely leave about between 5 and 6 PM.

Dave

davey8943

I'm not sure how the billiards will work out at Haspin? :???: Maybe I missed the pool table next to the mud pit!

The group right now is :

1-M35A2
1-Jeep Wrangler
1-M715
1-"Dune Buggy"

Maybe more if we can talk Gimpy into some pizza, beer, and billiards!

Dave

davey8943

Sorry Gimpy!

Here are the vids -->

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVkRnc9PqFg[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bREkAiCBqPw[/media]

And a Couple of pics to atone for my sins!

It turns out that you don't have to have another Deuce to pull you out of the mud... You just need a buddy that has a WAYYYY over-sized winch on a jeep!

We had a blast, and can't wait to catch up with some more OD Green equipment in the woods!

Dave

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks