• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer it ... what trailer?

tomcata3

Question for you guys, some one said you subtract the weight of the trailer. I have a Toyota Tacoma that can tow 6500lbs ( it has the tow package)
would I be able to rent a u-haul and bring home my M1123 or would I be over weight?

ke5eua

Question for you guys, some one said you subtract the weight of the trailer. I have a Toyota Tacoma that can tow 6500lbs ( it has the tow package)
would I be able to rent a u-haul and bring home my M1123 or would I be over weight?
From uhaul website:

Capacity

Max load: 5,290 lbs.
Gross vehicle weight: 7,500 lbs. max.
Empty weight: 2,210 lbs.

I'm going to say no. M1123 weighs 5,862 lbs. so it's over the weight of the trailer.

The M998 is pushing it at 5,200.

The combined weight is 1,000 over the limit for your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mikeaverett

I was worried about the weight, it towed lighter than most suv's. Engine end wasnt as heavy as a taho.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks