• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transfer Case output flange

Scuffy

Well here's one I haven't seen covered.... so I'll admit my ignorance once again! :lol:

I'm putting the final touches on my Jeep project... using quite a few Deuce parts. For a transfer case I'm using a divorced Ford NP205 which fits my Jeep-sized space requirements a bit better! I've found, just out of dumb luck rather than design, that a short Deuce drive shaft is the perfect length for a rear shaft. Only problem being that it's got the 4 bolt flange on it. this works as far as the Rockwell end of things but mating it to the 205 is the issue. I have found a few places that sell a 32 spline 1410 yoke for just such an application. I would, however, like to know if anyone makes or at one time made a 32 spline, 4 bolt flanged output for the 205. That way I don't have to modify the Deuce shaft.

Last edited:

transman

The front flange from a chevy or dodge 208 should fit the rear of your 205 but the bolt circle is likely gonna be smaller may require a flat plate adapter for the deuce flange. If I remember it I'll check in the am if you don't hear from me drop me an email or pm as a reminder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks