• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transfer Case output flange

Scuffy

Well here's one I haven't seen covered.... so I'll admit my ignorance once again! :lol:

I'm putting the final touches on my Jeep project... using quite a few Deuce parts. For a transfer case I'm using a divorced Ford NP205 which fits my Jeep-sized space requirements a bit better! I've found, just out of dumb luck rather than design, that a short Deuce drive shaft is the perfect length for a rear shaft. Only problem being that it's got the 4 bolt flange on it. this works as far as the Rockwell end of things but mating it to the 205 is the issue. I have found a few places that sell a 32 spline 1410 yoke for just such an application. I would, however, like to know if anyone makes or at one time made a 32 spline, 4 bolt flanged output for the 205. That way I don't have to modify the Deuce shaft.

Last edited:

transman

The front flange from a chevy or dodge 208 should fit the rear of your 205 but the bolt circle is likely gonna be smaller may require a flat plate adapter for the deuce flange. If I remember it I'll check in the am if you don't hear from me drop me an email or pm as a reminder.