• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transport for deuce needed!

Warren Lovell

Thanks for the amusing responses guys :roll:.

I knew it was going to be a bit expensive to transport and that was calculated in the cap on my bidding.

My fiance kicked me out of the house for a night last month when I bought a boat. Cant wait to see her reation when I tell her I bought two trucks! I got an M35A2 on ebay yesterday and the M35A3 on GL today.

Anyone got a room to rent???

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My fiance kicked me out of the house for a night last month when I bought a boat. Cant wait to see her reation when I tell her I bought two trucks! I got an M35A2 on ebay yesterday and the M35A3 on GL today.

Sounds like you may have more pressing problems than getting your truck home. :shock:

:deadhorse:

wikallen

Thanks for the amusing responses guys :roll:.

I knew it was going to be a bit expensive to transport and that was calculated in the cap on my bidding.

You should have gotten a M109a3 so you had a place to sleep.

lonegunman

If you got the A3 in Sparta you should just drive it home. They have nice A3's there for some reason, prolly the army has a major reserve base next door with good maintanence.

Plan on 50mph and 12 hours a day on the road. I drove mine coast to coast on my recovery with zero problems.

You really need some time away from where ever that ex-girlfriend lives anyway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks